Friday, June 24, 2011

And the Winners are. . .

We had a total of 5 entrants to win 3 copies of Infected by Scott Sigler.  I don't know if you ever tried it but randomly picking 3 numbers out of 5 never seems all that random once you see the numbers.  As the book is only $.99, for a limited time on Amazon, I figure I can part with 5 copies.  So, everyone is a winner (this is why I don't do more giveaways). 
Alex, Mr. Mike, and Pat, check your inboxes because I am on top of things.  Angry Lurker and Ryan, I need an email address to send these out to. 

8 comments:

DEZMOND said...

congrats to the winners or to all of the participants :))

Pat Tillett said...

Why Thanks! you are probably right on top of your emails, but I managed to miss it.
p.tillett@cox.net

Budd said...

It might be going to your junk mail. I will send it again.

Pat Tillett said...

thanks for sending it again. I'll be finishing the book I'm reading now in a few days and then I'll do this one!
Thanks again!

DEZMOND said...

Budd, I think you should pop over to Angry Lurker's site because he got the book and doesn't know who sent it to him :)

The Angry Lurker said...

Thank you very much sir, it was much appreciated but those swines at Amazon won't let me have it.

Ryan said...

Thanks!

My email is rfischer9100@gmail.com

Pat Tillett said...

I forgot to tell you that I got and hope to start on it next week.
Thanks again!